TRAINING IS CURRENTLY OFFERED ONLINE
Why not join one of our training days or webinars? There are tools and resources to take back to your school, fresh practical ideas to implement and tried and tested methods to adopt. Courses are relaxed and friendly, interactive with lots of discussion and real life cases.
Bespoke training is offered for INSET days in your school or why not host a training event in your school and invite local schools to join the session? Your school will get five free places. Currerntly we are offering training to foster carers and residential care teams under our enable-pathway programme. www.enable-pathway.com
What attendees say
· ‘Very informative – loads to think about and even more to implement'
· ‘Valuable, interesting training. Very glad I attended’
· ‘Ideas on how to deliver the message but in an exciting way that won’t bore
· ‘…very well informed and gave lots of examples to follow and use. I wrote lots of action notes!’
· ‘Great Presentation. Good amount of time on each task – didn’t get bored. Goodresources.’
Refuge and Risk: young people and online life
Does Parenting Style make your child safer online?
Fostering in a Digital Age - a training course for foster carers
Children's Residential Care in a Digital Age
Online Safety INSETS delivered via Osiris Educational.
Two new courses coming 2024 Principles for residential care workers supporting children and young people online.
Using the UKCIS Digital Passport
For current training, please see www.enable-pathway.com