TRAINING IS CURRENTLY CLOSED DUE TO COVID-19
Why not join one of our training days or send your delegates to one. There are tools and resources to take back to your school, fresh practical ideas to implement and tried and tested methods to adopt. Courses are relaxed and friendly, interactive with lots of discussion and real life cases.
Bespoke training is offered for INSET days in your school or why not host a training event in your school and invite local schools to join the session? Your school will get five free places.
Alternatively we can offer an in-depth distance learning course for those of you who cannot get to one of our training courses. Worth 20 hours of CPD it gives you new information, reflection
activities and assessments to send in to complete the course. Help is always a phone call away. (This course is currently being updated for 2020 and will be available gain soon.)
What attendees say
· ‘Very informative – loads to think about and even more to implement'
· ‘Valuable, interesting training. Very glad I attended’
· ‘Ideas on how to deliver the message but in an exciting way that won’t bore
· ‘…very well informed and gave lots of examples to follow and use. I wrote lots of action notes!’
· ‘Great Presentation. Good amount of time on each task – didn’t get bored. Goodresources.’
Understanding cyberbullying and e-safety.
Online Safety INSETS delivered via Osiris Educational.
Two new courses coming 2020 on vulnerable children in a digital world
25A Creek Rd
If you have any queries or wish to
discuss your training needs, please contact us: